Friday, November 14, 2008

My Rory

I have the hardest time styling Rory's hair. She has this funky lil mullet and I can't bare to cut it because it has taken her her entire life for it to finally start growing lol. So with the holidays fast approaching i thought I'd buy some sponge curlers and see how that worked. So today for the first time ever I tried to curl Rory's hair. She looked so cute I had to take pictures! Oh and LET ME TELL YOU she was being SUCH a ham!!! She kept "posing" for the camera and yelling CHEESE. This totally cracked me up because I have NEVER asked her to say cheese, I have never asked ANYONE to say cheese for that matter lmao. Here are a couple shots from today's lil Rory Session haha

Rory

Rory

Rory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable and these photos rock :D