Monday, November 10, 2008

Long weekends

I absolutely LOVE long weekends. This weekend would be a 4 day weekend, however, I did a wedding on Saturday so it is more like a 3 day weekend. So far this weekend I have been super busy! Saturday's wedding I must say was beautiful!!! Christine's colors were one of my two all time favorite color combos! Baby blue and brown!!! My other favorite combo is pink and brown ;) I hope to have Christine and Scott's sneak peak up soon but as I said it has been a super busy weekend.

Yesterday we went out into the cold and went to Disneyland! It was so much fun! There were a ton of gothics there it was like a convention or something, and part of me longed to dye my hair black again and sport my vintage black gothic dress. My husband doesn't quite understand just how goth I used to be hehe, but I guess I shouldn't blame him that was many years ago and well before I ever met him. I think I may have dyed my hair black once since we've been together and I didn't even sport my "other" wardrobe hahaha. But again that was several years ago!

Today has been a roller coaster of a day. I woke up to two beautiful extremely cranky children! I have been playing "clown" all day trying to keep them entertained, but I think Logan may be coming down with something he felt a bit warm when I was putting him to bed. *sigh* I hope my little man doesn't get sick again!!! Rory was a bit of a terror today, although I can't say I blame her, whenever Logan is cranky it takes attention away from her and she tends to be a typical 2.5 year old and get slightly jealous. Besides the cranky kids, I have been up to my ears in editing, I have 2 weddings I'm working on as well as a birthday party, and I am trying to get my hubby's butt in gear on whether his friend wants a CD of his newborn son's pics or if he wants prints lol.

Well it is 7:47pm and my little one's are finally asleep, and my tummy is full of candy! You gotta love the day/week after halloween candy sales! I think when we finish these several bags, I will be good for another year HAHA. I am not a big candy person and I've been eating it a ton. But hey gaining a LITTLE weight never hurt anyone right?!?! hahahah

1 comment:

Tim and Jen said...

yay!!! Jen's blogging again!!!!!