Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some exciting new developments!

I am always striving to bring the latest things into my photography for my clients, because of this I am really happy to introduce a few new developments!

First of all you can now register with Turtle Dove Photography! Whether you are getting married, having a birthday, or having a baby you can register with TDP! This is something very exciting because registering will allow guests from your wedding, baby shower, and birthdays to invest money to go towards photography and prints!

Also I am now offering gift cards that will be available in prices of $25, $50, $100, $250 and $500 intervals! So if you register with TDP then your guests can give you gift cards towards photography!

Another neat thing I am really excited about is I am now offering a day after session! What is a day after session? Well let me tell you! ;) Ok that was totally cheesy sounding but I really am excited about this so let me tell you what it is. A day after session is just that, a session that happens the day after the wedding. This is really cool because it will give my brides and grooms the opportunity to get some fun and relaxed portraits in their gown and tux without the time restraints of the actual wedding. The day after shoot can be done at a location of the bride and grooms choosing.

Anyways, these are just three of my exciting new developments! Keep checking back in to see more developments!