Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Love You Jenn!

Today was a hard day. My best friend Jennifer moved to Indiana today. As much as I know that this is such a wonderful opportunity for her and her family it still hurts. I never realized how hard it was going to be to say goodbye. I met up with her and her family and friends for breakfast this morning before she headed off. I did fine through out the entire breakfast. I was supposed to take pictures but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, as taking pictures just made it seem so final. So we all ate breakfast together and I had to say goodbye to my boys Dylan and Deven, and then lastly Jenn. I couldn't hold it any longer and started crying, which of course made poor Jenn start crying which just made me cry harder. So after tearful goodbyes we got in our cars and one last time headed in separate directions. My husband tried to comfort me and said that we would definitely go visit her this summer. So that at least makes me somewhat happy. Then he was cute and said, "Well you still have me, even if I'm not as cool as Jenn". That made me laugh because he knows he isn't as cool as Jenn lol. We then decided to take a trip to circuit city to get my mind off things. We walked around for a little bit and then wandered over to Petsmart, I was hoping they would have the puppies in but nope just kittens. Now I am NOT a cat person but dang those kittens were cute. William told me I could get one hahaha all I could think was I could just see those little terrors tearing up my new couches and attacking my kids as they played so of course I passed. Again I am NOT a cat person. Anyways, Jenn has been keeping me updated on their progress of driving there. Right now they are in Flagstaff, AZ, they should hopefully finish their trip by Tuesday at around 3pm. So now all I get to look forward to is talking to my Jenn online and hopefully saving enough money to make a trip there in the next month or two. Anyways, today was a hard day. :(

No comments: