Saturday, June 21, 2008

Look what I just spotted

Well my stupid husband insists on using a wet erase marker to draw a dot on the TV for when he is playing video games. APPARENTLY it "helps" his aim when he is playing those stupid shooting games. :P Well I keep warning him to put the marker in the other room, because Rory will climb up to get to it. Well this is the second time Rory has climbed up there. The first time, she drew all over the tv, and several of her toys. Well Today she drew all over our wall :-/ I made DH clean it up and we thought we were good.

Then

I

Found

This
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Apparently Rebel doesn't mind being tortured

:o lmao kids will be kids! hope I made you smile :D

No comments: