Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Project 365!

I decided to start a 365 project! This is where I will take a picture of both my kids EVERY day for an entire year!!! I have tried to do this before (with self portraits) but failed miserably when I realized I can't stand looking at THAT many pics of myself lol. So seeing as it is Logan's first birthday, I decided that I should start it today and end it on his Second Birthday! Or better yet maybe I can just do it from now on :) I am really hoping that I will make it through this and I know from experience it is a LOT harder than it looks! So I am going to need all of your support in doing this project! So leave comments, ideas, or anything else you can think of to show your support!

Wow that ceiling light SURE is interesting!
Project 365

Project 365



Rory just LOVES Rebel or "Bubble" as she calls her
"bubble"

LOOK mommy! I found my belly button!
look momma I got a belly button!

No comments: