Thursday, October 22, 2009

Macyn's First Birthday | Irvine, California | Event Photographer

On October 3 I had the pleasure of taking pictures of little Macyn and her beautiful family. Macyn is one of the sweetest little one year olds I've ever had the pleasure of taking pictures of. Her Daddies were also beyond nice! My daughter had been in the hospital the day before their party and when I arrived they were so welcoming and kind. Many of the guests asked how Rory was and when I left they packed me up a box of food to take and gave me balloons for Rory and goodie pails for the kids! I must say I felt odd taking something from where I'm working lol. Seriously though this is such a kind family and Macyn is one lucky little girl :)







Passed out by the end of the day! How sweet is she!






The whole family! Birth mommy, and her two daddies :)

No comments: