Thursday, October 8, 2009

*CONTEST* Show me your studio pics

*CONTEST* Show Me Your Studio Pics!

Have you recently gone to a Studio and been really disappointed with the experience/end result? Well after my recent 'chain studio vs professional' post, I've decided I want to do something about it! So email me (turtledovephotography@hotmail.com) your crappy Studio Pics* along with the information of the studio you went to!

The person with the worst photos/experience will win a FREE Session** along with 1-8x10, 2-5x7's, & 8 wallets!

*Please note that I take no responsibility of any pictures you send. By sending a picture you are agreeing that you have the right to copy/redistribute it and that I have permission to post your pics on my blog!

**Session to take place within 20 miles of Highland, California

Contest starts today and will end on October 24, 2009 So get those submissions in!

1 comment:

Jen@born2impress said...

Great pictures!
Love your work:)