Friday, October 23, 2009

ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHERS! | Photoshop Actions | Jenilee

I am really excited to launch my new set of Actions :) The "Make it" actions. I've bought several actions over the years and have realized one thing: NONE of them really suited my needs. Most were over-done and just created a very un-natural look that was fun but wouldn't work for that day to day editing. So I have been studying Photoshop and really trying to master what I wanted to do to a picture to make it look perfect. To take it to that next step. :)

My set of Actions include 13 actions total:
2 fantastic black and whites,
2 color pops,
1 vintage,
1 eye enhancer,
2 resize/sharpen for web,
1 funky color action,
1 sharpen,
1 for underexposed pics,
1 for over exposed pics
and 1 to dodge/burn your picture safely :)

Here are some examples

Original

Classic Black and White

Sexy Black and White


Original

Funky

Vintage

Pop

Super Pop


Original

Make it NOT under-exposed


I am currently selling my Make It Actions at the low introductory price of $10. 00
I try my best to email them out as quickly as possible but please allow 48 hours after purchase for action set to be delivered. If after 48 hours you have not received your actions please contact me at turtledovephotography@hotmail.com

***All actions were created in CS3 and should work on CS3 and higher***



Make it Actions





No comments: