Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm WHOOPED!

Today was a busy day! I started out by waking up at 630am, where I put some clothes in the laundry. Then I made sure all of my camera batteries were charged and that all of my memory cards were empty! I also discovered that my hubby had stolen some of my AA batteries so I sent him to the store to buy me more while I jumped in the shower. Once I was ready it was time to go! First stop William's birthday party! William turns TWO on March 31st! After his birthday I went home ate lunch and immediately went to Courtney and Brian's Wedding! They are an adorable couple and I had a blast shooting their wedding! Here are a couple sneak peaks of their wedding pictures! More to come later but right now I am exhausted!





My new baby!

I will try to post more pics tomorrow along with some pics from William's birthday party!

No comments: