Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bloggin is hard work

It has come to my attention that I have been slacking on my blog the last couple weeks! I have realized that blogging is NOT an easy thing to do. And as much as I love to blog between work, family, friends and being sick,I am not updating it on a regular basis! I am hoping to get back into the swing of things once my cold goes farewell!

SOOO for todays post I would like to of course share a couple fun pictures :)

I thought the fact that there were SO many different reflections all at once was neat and I just HAD to take a picture of it :)

Reflections

And I love this picture of my daughter! When we left the penguin exhibit at SeaWorld it dropped us off in the gift shop! My daughter happened to pick up this adorable little penguin and when my husband noticed that the brand name was "AURORA" he couldn't resist her sweet little face asking please! After all it DID have her name on it lol! Well she couldn't have been more thrilled when she realized she got to keep this furry little guy!

Daddy PLEASE

No comments: