Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jenni's Maternity | Redlands, California | Maternity Photographer

I always have fun when I get to see Jenni! Today was no different! We headed on over to the University of Redlands to do some Maternity pics. It was nice to FINALLY get a chance to talk to her husband! They have been together forever (well since high school) and I think I've only met him a couple times and very briefly! I just wanted to come on and post a couple of my fav's from today :)

This is probably my favorite shot of the session. I just love everything about it!
Jenni's maternity

I know it is supposed to be a "Maternity" shoot but I really wanted to get a close up of these two love birds :)
Jenni's Maternity

He decided to listen to what the little one to say. . . which wasn't much! Enjoy the silence Jay it won't last long!
Jenni's Maternity

No comments: