Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jenni's Baby Shower!

I had the pleasure of going to Jenni's baby shower. I have known Jenni since high school. She actually dated one of my best friends! We instantly hit it off and have been friends ever since. She is a wonderful person and I am so happy for her and her husband Jay! They are expecting their very first little bundle of joy, a baby girl to be named Makaylin! She isn't due until late April but we are all keeping our fingers crossed for April 7th! Which happens to be a very special date for her ;)

Anyways, her baby shower was Saturday and I almost wasn't able to make it (due to an injury I received on Friday - yes I am a clutz!) Luckily however, I did make it and managed to snap a few (and I mean FEW) pics, I wish I could have taken more!

My friend Jenni's baby shower



Her sister-in-law made this AWESOME diaper cake! I am totally in love with it! I have never seen one in person and I don't think pictures can do it justice! It was soooo cute!
I LOVED Jenni's diaper cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest diaper care i've ever seen!