Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some more Christmas cheer

Well I was "that" mommy on Christmas. You know the type, the mommy who puts her "sweet innocent" toddler in the corner for pushing her brother and not listening to daddy. Yep that was me, and then to make sure everyone knew it I took pics :p

Yep I'm the mean mommy who put her kid in time out on CHRISTMAS!

When she got out of time out she went to say sorry to daddy
Saying sorry to Daddy

And about 2 minutes later she was happy as can be with her chocolate face (grandpa gave her TWO pieces of chocolate earlier and she shoved the entire things in her mouth lol
COOKIE FACE

COOKIE FACE

and I LOVE Logan's shirt it cracks me up :p
His shirt cracks me up :p

1 comment:

Tim and Jen said...

Such adorable kids. You make pretty babies!!!
P.S. This was the first year I didn't have to put someone in time out though there were a couple of times when I wished I could put myself in timeout!