Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Love My kids

I ordered Rory a dress from a girl I've known for a while now. Her name is Amy and she is awesome at making clothes! Her website is an etsy shop Baby Threads Boutique. Rory loves her little dress she thought it was the prettiest thing ever. I was trying to get a nice full length picture of Rory but she was too busy cuddling with her baby brother on the couch watching tv. Speaking of the baby brother, Logan is such a sweetheart. He has just learned to climb on the couch and when he does he acts like he has just climbed Mount Everest. It is just so dang adorable! He is so cute, he climbs up there and gets this big huge smile like LOOK MOMMY I DID IT!!! Well I was trying to get a picture and how could I pass up this photo opportunity.

watching movies together

I always prefer black and whites of my kids :)

No comments: