Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shannon and Erwin | San Bernardino, California | Wedding Photographer

I had such a fun time at this wedding! Shannon and Erwin got married at Castaway. I absolutely loved working with Shannon, over the last few months I feel that she is more than just a client but a friend and a wonderful person. Her wedding was absolutely gorgeous and she looked stunning. Her family was just as sweet as her! However, sometimes when there is joy there comes sorrow. I was very sorry to hear that her niece passed away on Monday. I'm not sure what happened or which niece it was (I'm not sure if she has more than one?) Please keep her and her family in your prayers as I am sure this is a difficult time for them all.

Although I am sure this is not top on your priority list, I promised to have your sneak peak up in a few days so here they are! Again Shannon and Erwin I am so very sorry for your loss! You and your family will remain in my prayers

Saturday's Wedding

Saturday's Wedding

Just a fun shot
Saturday's Wedding

Saturday's Wedding

The Gorgeous Cake
Saturday's Wedding

Her niece
Saturday's Wedding

1 comment:

Terri Young said...

These are just GORGEOUS, you did a great job capturing the bride and groom. That cake looks too good to eat!