Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cafepress

So I just discovered www.cafepress.com and OMG I freakin love it! They have all kinds of photography related shirts that crack me up I would buy a them all if i could...with the exception of the nikon shirts as it doesn't really apply to me :)

Shirts that say things like

If you could save a man from drowning or photograph it what F/stop would you use?

I shoot people with my Canon

My kids think I'm the Paparazzi

photoshopwhore

and so far my favorite

Photographers make it last longer

Anyways I just had to share this site it is totally hilarious and I plan to go check out some more shirts :)

1 comment:

dm said...

If you love photography and think that Cafepress is cool- you should try it yourself!

Open your shop there and when you think ready I would love to feature your product on my page:
www.tshirtlegends.blogspot.com