Friday, February 15, 2008

Logan's 8 month pic

My little boy turned 8 months old on the 10th! And as a long standing tradition that means I have to do studio portraits lol. This is mainly for my mom in the fact that she prefers the look of a simple backdrop versus the natural lighting look. It was quite a task to not only be the photographer but the parent who is trying to keep my lil wiggle worm on the backdrop haha I think maybe next time I should wait for my hubby to get home to try and take the picture! Then he can keep putting Logan back and I can worry about snapping adorable pics :) ANYWHOO here is my son's 8 month picture :)


Logan turned 8 months on the 10th :(


Oh and I have to tell you that the blanket he is so adorably wrapped up in was made by his Great Aunt Dot! Not only is she my aunt and his great aunt she really is GREAT ;) She has made some awesome blankets, clothes and dolls, stuffed animals and other things for my kids!!!

No comments: